Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My New Blog

Hello. :))) For a certain period of my life, I won't be able to access Facebook. I will lose being in touch with Searching friends,Accepting Friends Requests, Comment on photos, looking at friend's profiles, reading friend's comments. Yup. Calamitic.


It's been very very hot here. You'd want to just quickly get shady even after 2 seconds. That didn't stop me from torturing my dogs for a run though.Muahaha.
So, I'm trying out blogging to keep in touch. I hope I can keep in touch with the people who matter here by putting things up that are interesting enough. I hope.
Lovely dinner at Aunty Margaret's. Thanks A. Mag! Had great time teasing Eva and listening to Sharon and being ally with Hyung in teasin Eva.


My Facebook-use-termination begins starting 1st March for roughly 3 months.



If I don't miss you ALL, I'm fit for the wax musuem. Unfortunately, I will miss ALL.

1 comment: